Composite yachts > Constructions > Cruising multihulls
The interest for cruising catamarans continues to develop as there are so many advantages :
- Superior performance to monohulls,
- Spacious accommodation divided out over three quite distinct volumes : two floats and a central pod ;
- Comfortable – maximum heel angle of 3°-4° and no rolling when moored.
- catamarans which have already been designed :
- Magic Cat,
- Multiplast 85,
- Exclusive 76.
- Custom catamarans built to a design brief drawn up to meet a specific sailing programme. The client will decide whether to have the cruising multihull built by the "Gilles Ollier Design Team" or by a firm of internationally renowned architects.