In terms of competition multihulls, no other boatbuilder in the world can boast a superior international record of achievements than that of Multiplast. Amongst its list of achievements, Multiplast have
- Been the first to exceed the boundaries of 500, 600, 700 and 800 miles in 24 hours
- Beaten 6 record Atlantic crossings under sail out of the 10 achieved since Charlie Barr in 1905, one of which is the current record.
- Won 6 Jules Verne trophies out of the 8 won to date.
- Won the solo around the world record.
- Won the first 3 places in 'The Race' "no limit", non-stop team race around the world.
- Triumphed in the Route de Rhum, the Little Americas Cup C Class, the Jacques Vabre Transat...
Depending on the client's preference, competition multihulls are designed either by Multiplast or by internationally renowned naval architects. In each case, the production quality of these composite prototypes allow the achievement of high reliability, essential for such types of competition.